Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML Adoption SC now established in Kavi

link to the SC page is apparently..

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/saml-adoption/

it is linked-to at the very bottom of the SSTC "members" web page.

apparently the kavi "TC" functionality has been employed to materialize this
subcomm (SC) page. i had to declare whether i was joining the SC as a "member"
or "observer" (given the TC process wrt SCs, this should've been automaticly
done),  and apparently Merrit has to do something before I get added.

also the SC email archives apparently aren't accessible -- I get an "access
denied" msg when I try to get to them (I dunno if this has anything to do with
whether or not there has been any traffic on the SC list yet or not). TC
process states that all TC and SC email archives are to be public.

HTH,

JeffH