Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes with attendance for 25-Oct SSTC con-call

Abbie Barbir wrote:

> In the April meeting we plan to concent on the text. I will be counting
> on Olivier feedback (I will appreciate it as long as he is providing it)
> and input during during the process.

Abbie,

thanks for the good words (particularly in the previous email!). As I
said at the Closing Plenary of ITU-T SG17, France Telecom welcomes the
adoption of SAML as an ITU-T Recommendation. You and me discussed a lot
in Geneva and we know we have the same goals.
I have a lot of issues to solve after the SG17 meeting, but in some
weeks from now, I hope to have more time to spend on the draft SAML
Recommendation. No doubt I will provide you with more feedback.

Thanks again for your openness and positive support.
--
Olivier DUBUISSON
France Telecom