Subject: Two potential errata items

Title: Two potential errata items

Folks -
There have been to "errata" discussions on the list since our last meeting.  The last messages on these are:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200510/msg00026.html and
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200511/msg00004.html

It seems to me that both have been addressed by Scott and the last word was neither is errata and thus I will NOT add these to the new version of the errata doc.  I will publish a new version of the errata document later today, so please let me know if anyone has reasons to believe that they should be added.

Thanks,
Jahan

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect