Subject: RE: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-constrained-delegation-profile-draft-00.pdf uploaded

Title: RE: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-constrained-delegation-profile-draft-00.pdf uploaded

A couple of comments on this doc (mostly editorial).

- line 95 appears to start with a blank.

- line 137 the reference to the SAML Token Profile is missing in section 4.

- line 138 AudienceRestrictionElement> should be replaced with AudienceRestriction> element containing a <saml:Audience> element.

- lines 147-148 I'm not clear  if bullet 3  should be listed here. Isn't this already stated in core  (so why  repeat it here)? Put another way, if this step was missing, could  I  assume that these  subj conf items (NotBefore, Recipient, ...) would not have to be satisfied to confirm the subject?

Tom.