Subject: RE: [security-services] LDAP Attribute Profile (saml-profiles-saml2.0)

The way I read it, you *do* include the ASN.1 wrapper. Strictly compliant LDAP servers don't store arbitrary binary data in attributes (though some servers let you get away with it). My reading of the text is that you're supposed to take the attribute blob you got from LDAP, which is the JPEG *with* an ASN.1 wrapper, and base64 the whole thing.

If that's not what the profile author intended (or even if it is) we probably need an erratum to clarify.

 - irving -