Subject: Re: [security-services] RE: SAML shared credential (draft-saml-shared-credential-discussion-01.doc)

How realistic is the shared credential use case? The example used is phone. The only use case I have experienced is where the Credt card can be activated based on your registered phone ( You make the call - punch in the CC # and if you have made call via the registered phone - the CC is activated). In a mobile phone or "Digital Home" (shared resource), it will not be hard to support a switch user model but each user authenticate using the credential they own.

Any real use case which can help.

Thanks,
/Prasanta