Subject: RE: [security-services] ECP profile question

Here's a proposed correction to replace the text in the description of
PE35:

The example on page 29 line 964 uses a ResponseConsumerURL of
http://identity-service.example.com/abc. Since this value must be an
AssertionConsumerService at the SP and must match (according to the
rules in 4.2.4.4) the value of the resonseConsumerURL, it is recommended
to change it to
https://ServiceProvider.example.com/ecp_assertion_consumer (for
consistency with other examples in the section and to make the example
on that would not result in an error condition).