Subject: RE: [security-services] SSTC web page bugs wrt saml-dev@

Hi Eve,

  The email archives page is, unfortunately, manually maintained and its update has been inconsistent at best. There's a plan to
revise the page and ensure that all lists are included and properly referenced but I don't have a timeframe. In the meantime I do
suggest that any/all email archives in use by a TC are included on the TC's Public Page for easy reference.

Regards,

Mary