Subject: Re: [security-services] Errata comments

Scott,

You are right, I did not mean to change the sense of the definition in
profiles, only  to weaken it to include
consideration of an attesting entity distinct from the subject.

So re-written:

[quote]

"The holder of a specified key is considered to be an acceptable attesting
entity for the assertion by the asserting party."

[\quote]