Subject: Re: [security-services] RequestedAuthnContext exact comparison

I believe the intent was that it should be an exact match.

I suppose we could have defined an 'equivalent' operator for matches within an equivalence class. Given what we have, you could eithe a) use 'exact' but include all equivalent classes as possibilities, or b) use 'minimum' and potentially accept a higher class.

-Greg