Subject: SSTC Co-Chair Election and Ballot - Reminder to cast your vote

To Security Services TC Voting Members:

  This is a second reminder to cast your vote. If you have not received an acknowledgement from me, I have not received your vote.
Please send your vote to mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org. The election closes at 6pm ET today (Wednesday 8 Mar). As of 10:57AM ET, there
is not a clear winner. There are 31 voting members, and 23 members have cast votes. A candidate needs 16 votes (51%) to be declared
the winner.

  If there is no clear winner at the close of the election, one possible option would be to drop the name of the candidate receiving
the smaller number of votes and run a Kavi ballot with a single candidate.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS