Subject: RE: [security-services] Agenda for SSTC May 9 Conference Call

There's an additional errata item I raised, but the email apparently never
made it to the list. This one's fairly significant.

The X.500/LDAP attribute profile is schema-invalid right now because we tell
people to specify xsi:type="xsd:string" but then add our own X500:Encoding
attribute into the AttributeValue element. That's illegal.

Any fix would be a normative change to the profile, so we either fix it or
create a new profile and deprecate the original.

We can either dump the xsi:type suggestion or perhaps move the Encoding
attribute to the <Attribute> element.