Subject: So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodnight

My product focus has been changing within HP, so it's time for me to withdraw from the SAML TC. I'll still be participating in other standards efforts, including WS-SX and some new things that are coming down the pipe, so I'm sure I'll be seeing or talking to most of you in those arenas.  I've been working with some of you folks since before there was an OASIS SAML TC, and it's been a real treat to get to know you all.

I came across the following message on a quote-of-the-day mailing list run by an old friend of mine, and it seemed like an appropriate closing note.

 "If you want to identify me ask me not where I live, or what I
 like to eat, or how I comb my hair, but ask me what I am living
 for, in detail, and ask me what I think is keeping me from
 living fully for the things I want to live for.  Between those
 two answers you can determine the identity of any person."

 - Thomas Merton, from The Man in the Sycamore Tree.

    Submitted by: Kathleen Magone
                  Jul. 1, 2005