Subject: Re: [security-services] Agenda for conference call, June 6

Colleagues, my apologies. I had given the same title to the two (related
but different) extension documents linked to below, thus Prateek's
understandable confusion.

Document 4C below has been rev'd to have the correct title of 'SAML
Authentication Context Extension for Shared Credentials'

The link provided by Prateek for 4C still works but please use today's
revision (draft-sstc-saml-context-ext-sc-02.pdf)

Alternatively, the document is available directly at

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/18586/draft-sstc-saml-context-ext-sc-02.pdf

Sorry for confusion.

Paul