Subject: RE: [security-services] Attribute Sharing Profile

Hi Tom,

I meant to mention this when the CD-03 document was mailed around, but
it slipped my mind.

When making proposed edit to an existing document that has achieved CD
status, please do not use a file name with "CD" in it.  The document
must be renamed to "draft" since that is its official status.  In this
case, since the last "draft" version of this document prior to CD-02
approval was posted as "sstc-saml-x509-authn-attrib-profile-draft-08",
the previous one you submitted should be named
"sstc-saml-x509-authn-attrib-profile-draft-09" and the latest one
"sstc-saml-x509-authn-attrib-profile-draft-10".

If someone were to see this document in the repository, they may be
fooled into thinking it is an approved CD.

Also, all draft documents should be uploaded to the document repository
into the folder named "A.2: Post-V2.0 Working Documents" rather than
just being emailed to the entire list.

Cheers,

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer