Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups -sstc-saml-x509-authn-attrib-profile-draft-10-diff.pdf uploaded

I guess the question is whether a client that knows nothing about the X.509
Attribute Sharing Profile NEEDS to distinguish between those three
endpoints, or would they all work for standard attribute requests?

Do you really expect to see separate endpoints like that anyway, or would it
be more common to have one endpoint like:

 <md:EntityDescriptor
   xmlns:md="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:metadata"
   entityID="https://idp.example.org/saml";>
   <md:AttributeAuthorityDescriptor

xmlns:x509qry="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:profiles:X509:query:attribute"
     protocolSupportEnumeration="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol">
     <md:AttributeService
       x509qry:hasBasicSupport="true"
       x509qry:hasEnhancedSupport="true"
       Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:SOAP"
       Location="https://idp.example.org:8443/saml-idp/AA"/>
     <md:NameIDFormat>
       urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:X509SubjectName
     </md:NameIDFormat>
   </md:AttributeAuthorityDescriptor>
 </md:EntityDescriptor>

-Greg