Subject: Errata composite docs and other editing status

I'm cranking through the errata composite documents, and hope to
finish creating the Metadata and Profiles composites by the end of
the week.  That way I'll be caught up with rev 33 of Jahan's errata
document.

I have thrown a small handful of new links into the News section of
the SSTC page:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=security

I'm sorry I've gotten so far behind on maintaining this page.  I
hope to do a refresh of it this week, but it may slip to next week
the way things are going.

After all this, I'll work on putting together a template people can
use for writing new profiles and extensions, and also get back to
the Technical Overview.  (I'd like to take a little time on some
telecon in the near future to review what's in rev 09 now.)  I also
have some material I want to hammer into a new revision of my "SAML
V2.0 Basics" slide deck; if anyone would like to see it in its
current form, drop me a note.

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com