Subject: Errata contributors

Currently, the errata contributors I'm planning to list (in one spot
or another) include:

Nick Ragouzis, Enosis Group
Thomas Wisniewski, Entrust
Greg Whitehead, HP
Heather Hinton, IBM
Connor P. Cahill, Intel
Scott Cantor, Internet2
Eric Tiffany, Liberty Alliance
Tom Scavo, NCSA/University of Illinois
Jeff Hodges, Neustar
Ari Kermaier, Oracle
Prateek Mishra, Oracle
Brian Campbell, Ping Identity
Rob Philpott, RSA Security
Jahan Moreh, Sigaba
Emily Xu, Sun Microsystems
David Staggs, Veteran's Health Administration

I'll keep doublechecking for names when new errata get added.  If
you feel you should be listed, please send me your name and
affiliation.  If I've gotten your name or affiliation details wrong
(we should be listing the OASIS organizational member as the
affiliation), let me know.  And if you'd rather not be listed, let
me know that.

I'll publish new errata by the end of the week with the new
contributor info.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com