Subject: RE: [security-services] OASIS SSTC conf call minutes, 15 Aug 2006

Hi Bob,

Thanks for forwarding the minutes.

Just a small correction in the shared credential related section. I Ashish Patel seconded Paul Madsen's proposal of moving shared credential related documents to CD status NOT Ashish Shah.

Looks like a case of identity mismatch and thanks in advance for reflecting the correct last name :)

Best,

Ashish Patel
R&D Division, San Francisco
Senior Software Architect
tél:  650-875-1510

fax: 650-875-1505
ashish.patel@orange-ft.com

Please note my new email id

Confidential Document - If you receive this mail in error, please discard and destroy immediately. Thanks.