Subject: comments: draft-sstc-saml-metadata-ext-query-03

Document ID: draft-sstc-saml-metadata-ext-query-03

Does it make sense to add the following attributes to the schema?

QueryDescriptorType/@QueriesSigned
QueryDescriptorType/@WantAssertionsEncrypted
AttributeQueryDescriptorType/AttributeConsumingService/@WantAttributesEncrypted

This is related to the following message to saml-dev:

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/saml-dev/200609/msg00000.html

I doubt we would want to add attributes to QueryDescriptorType and
AttributeQueryDescriptorType without considering some of the
attributes in the previous message.

Tom Scavo
NCSA/University of Illinois