Subject: RE: Security Services (SAML) TC IPR Transition Ballot

To all member voting representatives:

The transition ballot was incorrectly set up to allow for only YES or NO votes;
our rules require that the ballot allow for YES, NO, or ABSTAIN votes. The
original ballot has been closed and a new ballot established here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=1117

If you have already cast your vote you will need to submit your vote once again;
my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Mary