Subject: Re: [security-services] Tech Overview outstanding issues

Jim, thanks for the additional feedback!  I may take you up on the
diagram revision offer, if what you're suggesting is redoing the old
attribute federation one (if we think it's warranted to include one)
or correcting the new ones where I'm not sure what is being
requested.  I can take care of minor revisions where people notice
little bugs.  The source is in OOo, BTW.

Paul Madsen kindly offered offline to help with editing the text in
general, so he and I will likely be passing the source back and
forth.  He has also been investigating automatic DocBook conversion;
OOo does a partial job and we can probably hack the rest, if that's
what we ultimately decide to do.

Tom, thanks for offering a detailed code example!  I think an
SP-initiated SSO flow would be most common and most welcome.  I
might also reprise it somewhat in the introductory material, unless
people think that having two examples for similar stuff that differ
only in unimportant details is useful.

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com