Subject: wrt How to Study and Learn SAML

How to Study and Learn SAML
http://identitymeme.org/doc/draft-hodges-learning-saml-00.html

So I've been thinking about it and I'm not sure I'd want this to go away as a
separate doc. I wrote it up partly to have a fairly short "how to get started"
guide, rather than pointing folks at the dauntingly thick tech overview.

one way to handle this'd be to have the tech overview simply ref the
how-to-learn-saml doc. how-to-learn-saml already refs the tech overview.

anyway, just some musings.

JeffH