Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-tech-overview-20-draft-11.pdf uploaded

I'm certainly willing to do this.  In fact, what might be
preferable, given the simplicity of the content, is two *HTML* docs
linked off the SSTC main page that answer what might be considered
FAQs.  Hmm, FAQs...  They should be linked off the FAQ too (which we
update about once a millennium).

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com