Subject: Re: [security-services] The debut of the Approved Errata document

On 1/14/07, Eve L. Maler <Eve.Maler@sun.com> wrote:

> - Are edits to Core for E61 acceptable?

Since SubjectQueryAbstractType is derived from RequestAbstractType, I
wonder if the latter should be mentioned first.  I offer the following
rewrite as one possible alternative:

7.1.2 Protocol Schema Extension

The samlp:RequestAbstractType is available for use as an extension
point in extension schema.  The following SAML protocol element, which
itself is an extension of samlp:RequestAbstractType, is also available
for use as an extension point:

<SubjectQuery> and SubjectQueryAbstractType

The following SAML protocol elements are derived from
samlp:SubjectQueryAbstractType and are therefore particularly
interesting targets for extension:

  <AuthnQuery> and AuthnQueryType
  <AttributeQuery> and AttributeQueryType
  <AuthzDecisionQuery> and AuthzDecisionQueryType

Likewise the concrete type samlp:StatusResponseType is a possible
extension point.

> - Unmade edit to change "tc" to "TC" at lines "1571-1572" in Core:
>    The problem is that I can't find where to do this!  Can someone
>    remind me?  (Tom S.?)

I'm not following you, Eve.  This doesn't have anything to do with E60
or E61, right?  In any event, I can't find the lines you're referring
to, either in core original or core amended.

Tom