Subject: Formatting links to public drafts

I have an action to update the TC page for the last batch of 60-day
public review docs.

I'd like to propose we move to a more structured format for the links to
the various drafts we have out at any one time.

The enclosed HTML is a first cut at such a format (and an attempt to
list current docs)

1) Make sense?
2) Feedback?
3) Which docs are categorized wrong or missing?

It remains to be seen how this will look in the TC template.

Thanks

Paul

--
Paul Madsen             e:paulmadsen @ ntt-at.com
NTT                     p:613-482-0432

Status

Name

No Status

Committtee Draft

60-day Public Review

15-day Public Review

Metadata Profile for SAML V1.x

Review ended 27 November 2006

PDF

SAML Metadata Extension for Query Requesters

Review ended 27 November 2006

PDF

SAML Protocol Extension for Third-Party Requests

Review ended 27 November 2006

PDF

SAML XPath Attribute Profile

Review ended ?

PDF

SAML 2.0 Protocol Extension for Requested Authentication Context

Review ends 7 March 2007

PDF, schema

SAML 2.0 Shared Credentials Authentication Context Extension
and Related Classes

Review ends 7 March 2007

PDF, class schema, unique schema, shared schema

SAML 2.0 Text-Based Challenge/Response Token Authentication
Context Class

Review ends 7 March 2007

PDF, schema

SAML V2.0 X.500/LDAP Attribute Profile

Review ends 7 March 2007

PDF

SAML V2.0 Attribute Sharing Profile for X.509
Authentication-Based Systems

CD2?

PDF

SAMLv2.0 HTTP POST SimpleSign Binding