Subject: RE: [security-services] Action 276 - IPR Policy which applies to work in progress during transition

I have now confirmed with Jamie Clarke that my interpretation is
correct.

That is to say all organizations that have not withdrawn from the TC
will incur participant obligations under the new IPR policy for any
documents we vote to Committee Specification and/or submit as OASIS
Standards, even if they were publicly reviewed under the legacy IPR
policy.

Action 276 can be closed.

Hal