Subject: Re: [security-services] Tech overview: Why the switch to common TLD'sin example?

Hi Rob, the change was motivated by concerns over collisions, i.e.
http://www.airlineinc.com/

We could go to cars.example.net and airline.example.com to avoid your
concern (I think Eve actually had implemented this but I must have
switched from 'net' to 'com' to avoid changing existing graphics)

paul

--
Paul Madsen             e:paulmadsen @ ntt-at.com
NTT                     p:613-482-0432