Subject: Re: [security-services] AuthnContextDecl and AuthnContextDeclRef

The Core spec (Section 1.3.2, lines 303-305) says:

"Unless otherwise indicated in this specification, all URI reference
values used within SAML-defined elements or attributes MUST consist
of at least one non-whitespace character, and are REQUIRED to be
absolute [RFC 2396]."

We did away with (implicitly) allowing relative URIs after running
into problems in V1.0, if I remember correctly.

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com