Subject: WSDL for SAML 2.0 SOAP services?

I know this has been brought up before, but has anyone created WSDL for the
SAML 2.0 SOAP services?

If so, would you be willing to contribute it to the SSTC? If not, would you
be interested in collaborating to produce such a thing?

I did find this in the archives (WSDL for the IDFF submission), which could
be used as a starting point:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/email/archives/200311/
msg00132.html

Thanks,