Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed Agenda SS TC Concall, April 10, 2007

Yes, my mistake. I want to start assessing which specs we will be able
to submit for OASIS Standard vote and when. I will discuss this on the
call.

Hal

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200703/msg00064.htm

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200704/msg00003.htm

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200702/msg00052.htm

> >> We had planned on a CD and public review vote today.
> >>

> > MOVED by Abbie, SECONDED by RLBob to move IdP Discovery doc to CD
> > status.  APPROVED by unanimous consent.
> >
> > MOVED by JeffH, SECONDED by Abbie to move the IdP Discovery CD to
> > public review.  APPROVED by unanimous consent.
> >
> > ----
> >
> > It appears one of the motions should refer to the Tech Overview, not
IdP