Subject: RE: [security-services] Potential Erratum -- NameIDMappingResponse schema

> Well, they have attempted to address this relationship to conformance with
> section 2.18 and the notes therein which become effective for specs passed
> after June 1 2007.

I would agree *if* it's legal for a spec to include as a conformance
criteria a statement as to the set of errata against which the
implementation is conformant. That would essentially make it possible to
publish new errata but not "break" older implementations, which would remain
conformant with the spec plus the older set.

I of course don't know that that's what OASIS had in mind.