Subject: FW: Proposal for extensions to Authentication Context

-----Original Message-----
From: Giles Hogben [mailto:Giles.Hogben@enisa.europa.eu]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 7:48 AM
To: Brian Campbell; Hal Lockhart
Cc: Eve.Maler@Sun.COM

Hi Brian, Hal,
As discussed on the SSTC call on Aug 16, here is an explanation of the
relation of our proposals to SAML Authentication contexts. Please take a
look at the link below and let me know if you think it fits the bill.
I'm happy to tweak it as you think fit. If you think it's clear enough,
I guess the next step is to circulate it within to SSTC for comment and
then discuss on another call? If not, please let me know what needs
clarifying (we can also talk on the phone if that's easier)

http://wiki.enisa.europa.eu/index.php?title=Authentication_Interoperabil
ity

Thanks,

Giles

Giles Hogben
Expert, Network Security Policy
ENISA  (European Network and Information Security Agency)
Technical Department
P.O. Box 1309,
71001 Heraklion
Crete