Subject: conformance clauses

For easy reference on this morning's call, here are links to two of
the documents under consideration in section 3.2 of the Proposed
Agenda:

SAML V2.0 Attribute Sharing Profile for X.509 Authentication-Based Systems
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/24887/sstc-saml-x509-authn-attrib-profile-cd-04.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/24888/sstc-saml-x509-authn-attrib-profile-cd-04-diff.pdf

SAML V2.0 Deployment Profiles for X.509 Subjects
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/24893/sstc-saml2-profiles-deploy-x509-cd-02.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/24895/sstc-saml2-profiles-deploy-x509-cd-02-diff.pdf

The conformance clauses are in sections 6 and 5, respectively.

Note: I mistakenly revised the docs as cd-04 and cd-02, respectively,
instead of dropping them down to working drafts.  I hope that doesn't
confuse people.

Tom