Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Agenda SSTC Concall, September 25, 2007

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200605/msg00001.html

> 2. The comment resolution log of any reported issues
>
> 3. A change-marked copy of the spec noting the differences from the
> version submitted for the 60-day public review.

This document went through five (5) working drafts between CD-02 and
CD-03, so a diff would be meaningless.  I wonder if we should we
submit this document for 60-day public review instead of 15-day public
review?

The wiki has been updated with more information about this document:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SstcSamlX509AuthnAttribProfile

> Pending 60 Day Review
> *SAML V2.0 Deployment Profiles for X.509 Subjects (CD 02)
>
> Need work on conformance sections:
>
> SAML V2.0 Attribute Sharing Profile for X.509 Authentication-Based
> Systems - contains no conformance section

Yes it does.  Please see section 5 of CD-02:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SstcSaml2X509ProfilesDeploy

Thanks,
Tom