OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Draft: Minutes of SSTC Concall, October 23, 2007

Roll Call & Agenda Review
11 out of 17 voting members in attendance (Quorum Achieved)

Need a volunteer to take minutes
- Anil Saldhana

1. Approve minutes from October 9
Approved (Unanimous Consent)

2. Administrative

SAML XML.org Focus Area

How do we want to organize this activity?

Carol Geyer, Director of communications
- Focus Area on xml.org (Members and non-members can post content)
- Wiki based knowledge base
- Section on news, events calendar, directory for products and service 
providers(with filters)
- Resource sections - whitepapers etc
- Testimonials
- Blogging and forums
- Launch in 4-6 weeks
- TC to structure the wiki (Create 5-6 pages and place information that 
the TC has done etc)
- New mailing list? Re-establish the saml adoption subcommittee

Hal: we can do on the saml mailing list.
Scott: saml-dev may be better for the long term.
carol: until the initial launch, the tc mailing list may be better; 
after that the dev list.
Hal: Volunteer can scan the dev list for questions etc and post on the 
wiki on xml.org
Scott: Trackable issues can be on this wiki some place such that it is 
easily accessible.
Hal: Invite members to sign up
Carol: Will send a email giving pointers and asking for volunteers
Anil: Since the wiki is open to non-members, how do we deal with 
non-saml content posted?
Carol/Scott: The wiki has roll back capabilities via versioning.

3. Document Status

3.1 Docs being voted for OS
Metadata Profile for the OASIS Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
Metadata Extension for SAML V2.0 and V1.x Query Requesters

Urge your organizational rep to vote. Ballot closes 10/31

Hal: Ensure that every organization has one vote
Hal: Please ensure that the comments are collected/archived properly 
during the public review.

3.2 Doc ready for public review

SAML V2.0 LDAP/X.500 Attribute Profile



Ready for TC review and vote for CD-03 and new 60-day review.
Do we need a .html?

Scott: We do not need html for CD. Needed for working draft.
Hal: Vote for CD and the 60 day review. It requires a full majority.
Motion by Scott and Second by Brian
No objections for unanimous consent (APPROVED)

3.3 New Errata


Abbie: Sent them to Marie with no response yet.
Hal: No proposed changes. Detailed text is required for second level 
status code.
     Any objections to making actual errata?
Scott: we need the actual text. Volunteer
ACTION ITEM: Scott Cantor to process PE65
Action: Abbie to move this to errata rather than proposed errata

Action Items:
383 - : Change final arrows to solid in Tech Overview diagrams 
throughout(Paul Madsen)
Status: Open

305 - Prepare final version(s) of the SAML v2.0 Errata document (Abbie 
Status: Closed

308 - Recommend wording on potential erratum on metadata and DNSSEC 
(Peter Davis)
Status: Closed

Meeting adjourned.

Anil Saldhana
Project/Technical Lead,
JBoss Security & Identity Management
JBoss, A division of Red Hat Inc.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]