Subject: Recheck your metadata spec vote

I would swear that I voted on the Metadata spec on the first day the voting
was announced. So when I got a reminder about the ballot today, I almost
ignored it. However, I found that there was no vote recorded, so I voted
"again".

Whether this was due to my imminent senility, or some possible kavi bug, I
don't know.  But I might suggest that you check your vote if you think you
have already voted.

ET
Eric  Tiffany             |  eric@projectliberty.org
Interop Tech  Lead        |  +1 413-458-3743
Liberty Alliance          |  +1 413-627-1778 mobile