Subject: converting CS to OS

Scott and I have been talking about the changes needed to convert the
two CS specs to OASIS Standards as discussed on the call.  One detail
is not clear and we would appreciate your input.

On the title page of the CS spec, in the "Status" section, it says:

"This document was last revised or approved by the SSTC on the above
date. The level of
approval is also listed above."

Should this paragraph remain "as is" in the Standard spec or should it
be changed?

Thanks,
Tom