Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Agenda SSTC Concall, Dec 4, 2007

Can we discuss the current status of the OS versions of the following documents?

Metadata Profile for the OASIS Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) V1.x
Metadata Extension for SAML V2.0 and V1.x Query Requesters

This thread gives the current status AFAIK:

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200711/msg00014.html

Also, AI #0315 is actually two AIs.  Scott will prepare the first spec
listed above and I will do the other one.  We are waiting on
resolution of the issue discussed in the above e-mail thread.

Thanks,
Tom