OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Draft Minutes - SSTC/SAML concall Tue 12/4/2007

Draft Minutes - SSTC/SAML concall Tue 12/4/2007

Roll Call & Agenda Review

12/19 Voting members in attendance achieving quorum

Need a volunteer to take minutes

Brian Campbell [BC] to Take Minutes

1. Approve minutes from November 6

Hal Lockhart [HL]: any objection to unanimous consent?
No objection, approved

2. Administrative

2a. SAML XML.org Focus Area

HL: Comments?
SC: Encourage anyone with spare time to add some content

2b. Meeting Schedule

Next Call - Tuesday Dec 18

Meeting Canceled - Jan 1, 2008

Following Meeting - Jan 15, 2008

3. Document Status

3.1 Errata Approved

3.2 Docs submitted for public review

SAMLv2.0 HTTP POST "SimpleSign" Binding
Identity Provider Discovery Service Protocol and Profile
SAML V2.0 Attribute Sharing Profile for X.509 Authentication-Based Systems
SAML V2.0 Deployment Profiles for X.509 Subjects
SAML V2.0 LDAP/X.500 Attribute Profile

HL: Make sure we are all on the same page with these, and will call Mary to
figure out what is going on.  All ready, including LDAP?
BC: Believe so, Scott would know best
Scott Cantor [SC]: Yes

AI - Action Item for Hal to call Mary and follow up on these 5 docs and
folder changes so that the Metadata specs can be uploaded

HL: There have been some issues with OASIS site, developer recently quit.
May explain some of the hold up.

3.4 Errata

No new errata

4 Other business


5 Action Items (Report created 03 December 2007 09:45pm EST)
#0283: Change final arrows to solid in Tech Overview diagrams
Owner: Paul Madsen
Status: Open
Assigned: 2007-03-27
Due: ---

Paul dropped off the call.  Leave open.
HL: The OASIS board of directors should soon adopt a new document track for
non normative docs which will be more appropriate for this kind of doc.

#0311: Propose specific document changes required for PE-65
Owner: Scott Cantor
Status: Open
Assigned: 2007-10-23
Due: 2007-12-01

SC: Pending, may end up submitting a new profile.

#0313: Get links to redlined version of errata docs back on sstc website
Owner: Brian Campbell
Status: Open
Assigned: 2007-11-06
Due: ---

Just done, Closed.

#0314: Follow up and ensure that Abbie is aware of what he's signed up
for WRT errata
Owner: Brian Campbell
Status: Open
Assigned: 2007-11-06
Due: ---


#0315: Metadata specs updated to OS format
Owner: Scott Cantor
Status: Open
Assigned: 2007-11-06
Due: ---

SC: Done but need to upload and need folder changes from OASIS.  Open.

HL: Other business?
HL:  There were some other items earlier in the year - SPML and Authn Ctx
work from Europe.  No one on the call representing that work.  Perhaps it
will pick up on the top of next year.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]