Subject: Re: [security-services] OASIS Standard versions of Metadata Profile and Metadata Extension

Hi Mary,

Scott is handling one of the specs and I'm responsible for the other,
so I can't send a bundle with all the material, only half.  I don't
feel comfortable attaching files to e-mail anyway.  May I suggest we
create the folders first, and then upload the material to kavi?

Rob has suggested the following folder structure (which we agreed to
on yesterday's concall):

First, rename the following folders:

- "A.4: V2.0 Committee Drafts" --> "A.8: V2.0 Committee Drafts" - This
folder and it's subfolders have been "archived". Renaming the top
folder takes care of all of the CD-0n subfolders.
- "A.3: Post V2.0 Working Documents" --> "A.5: Post V2.0 Working Documents"
- "A.2: Post V2.0 Committee Specs" --> "A.4: Post V2.0 Committee Specs"
- "A.2: Post V2.0 Committee Drafts" --> "A.3: Post V2.0 Committee Drafts"

Finally now add the following folder and subfolder:

- "A.2: Post V2.0 OASIS Standard Specifications".  Please create a
subfolder under this one named "Schemas"

If you can make these changes in kavi, we'll upload the OS versions of
the specs asap.  Sorry for the hassle.

Tom Scavo
NCSA