Subject: RE: [security-services] End of an era ... or at least an inning

Knowing Steve's affinity for volleyball, I assumed it was related to
that sport :-) A machine to fire floater, top-spin jumpers, etc
volleyballs across the net to help a team practice serve receive! My
men's nationals team could use one :-(

Congrats, Steve on the new position. Thanks for everything you've done
for us over the years!

Rob Philpott
RSA, the Security Division of EMC
Senior Technologist  |  e-Mail: robert.philpott@rsa.com  |  Office: +1
781-515-7115  |  Mobile: +1 617-510-0893

28/01/2008