Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed Agenda SSTC Concall, Jan 29, 2008

Brian

The HL7 Clinical Context Object Workgroup (CCOW) maintains an
international standard describing the implementation of the CCOW
infrastructure.  I am a co-chair of the CCOW TC and we have proposed a
new project that would:

  1. Provide a way to obtain SAML assertions about the user in context,
and
  2. Establish the user into context using a SAML assertion.

The SSTC might want to provide insights to the CCOW TC; I suggest we add
this topic to "other business."

Regards,
David
David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration
Chief Health Informatics Office
Emerging Health Technologies

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Campbell [mailto:bcampbell@pingidentity.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 3:22 PM
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Agenda SSTC Concall, Jan 29,
2008

[minor update with the link to my 2 cents on the wiki wars]

Proposed Agenda SSTC Concall, Jan 29, 2008

Dial in info: +1 865 673 6950
Access code: 270-9441#

Roll Call & Agenda Review

Need a volunteer to take minutes

1. Approve minutes from Jan 15, 2008
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200801/msg00010.h
tml

2. Administrative

2.1 Steve Anderson is stepping down
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200801/msg00026.h
tml
There is open opportunity to assume the duties as membership secretary

2.2 SAML XML.org Focus Area

2.2a Blogs
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200801/msg00024.h
tml

2.2b Wiki vs. Wiki
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200801/msg00031.h
tml

3. Document Status

3.1 Public Review of Five specifications ends on February 9th
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200712/msg00040.h
tml

3.3 Subject-based Profiles for SAML V1.1 Assertions
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200801/msg00003.h
tml
and definition of "strongly matches"
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200801/msg00025.h
tml

4 Other business

5 Action Items (Report created 28 January 2008 01:22pm EST)

#0321: Check with Mark Wahl on being included in Acknowledgments in the
SAML
V2.0 X.500/LDAP Attribute Profile
Owner: Hal Lockhart
Assigned: 2008-01-16
Due: 2008-01-29

#0320: Determine correct reference in place of:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mealling-uuid-urn-05.txt in
SAML 2
Attribute Profiles.
Owner: Jeff Hodges
Assigned: 2008-01-16
Due: 2008-01-29

#0316: Take a look at the red line versions of erratum docs
Owner: Abbie Barbir
Assigned: 2007-12-18
Due: ---

#0311: Propose specific document changes required for PE-65
Owner: Scott Cantor
Assigned: 2007-10-23
Due: 2007-12-01

-Brian Campbell