Subject: First forum post to SAML XML.org

Even though SAML XML.org is still officially under construction, we have a
question posted to the "Using SAML" forum
(http://saml.xml.org/forums/using-saml-0). Please take a look and if you are
able, respond.

Note: You may choose to subscribe to the RSS feed for this forum or subscribe
to receive notification via email every time someone new posts to this topic.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems with the process.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications