Subject: Re: [security-services] Some tech overview comments

Unless I'm missing something, the protocol message in Figure 9 is an
AuthnRequest.  Thus the implication is that AuthnRequest and SOAP go
together, which is, as Brian said, a myth we should try to dispel.

If you like, you can use the AttributeQuery example here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAML_2.0#SAML_Attribute_Query

(I wrote that article so I believe I am within my IP rights to give
the code to OASIS as well.)

Thanks,
Tom