Subject: FW: Note - US Daylight Savings time and European Summer timediscrepancy

FYI.  I'm not sure how many folks we have calling in from Europe but this
discrepancy during March is something to be aware of.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:25:44 -0500
To: <chairs@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Subject: [chairs] Warning - US Daylight Savings time and European Summer
time discrepancy

Warning -  There will be a US Daylight Savings time and European
Summer time discrepancy coming up [1]

US changes daylight savings time on 9 March, Europe changes summer
time on 30 March. So in that period if a call is setup in US time,
European participants will have to join an hour earlier than usual.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

[1]  http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html