Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes, SSTC Concall, Feb 26, 2008

Anil

Thanks for taking minutes.

I have one correction,  please replace
> Scott Cantor requested that at the end of each rollcall (future
> meetings), the observers need to be reminded that they cannot speak
> or make comments during the meeting.

with

Frederick Hirsch suggested that during roll call if any observers are
present they be reminded that they should not speak during the
meeting and should consider becoming members.
(See observer definition,  item v,  in http://www.oasis-open.org/
committees/process.php#definitions)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch