Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes, SSTC Concall, Feb 26, 2008

It's usually a pretty safe bet to assume it's Scott so I can see how you
would make that mistake ;-)

Speaking of Scott, I think there's one more correction that needs to be
noted on these minutes.  You've got, "**Scott has volunteered to maintain
the errata document.**" He did volunteer to do *some* maintenance on the
document but I don't think he signed up to be the primary maintainer of it
going forward.  Correct me if I'm wrong here.