Subject: SAML V1.1 on the SSTC home page

Section "SAML V1.1" has apparently fallen off the SSTC home page.  If
the idea is to relegate the older versions of SAML to the wiki, that's
fine, I guess, but then section "SAML V1.0" should drop off the home
page as well.

The home page needs a major overhaul, I think.  Lots of stuff there
can be moved to one or the other of the wikis.

Tom