Subject: change of affiliation...

As I mentioned on the concall two weeks ago, I left NeuStar earlier this
summer, and am now officially an individual member of OASIS. I am using my
permanent personal email address (noted below) for my OASIS interactions going
forward. I intend to continue to participate in the SSTC as a full member for
the forseeable future and look forward to continuing to work with you all.

Thanks,

=JeffH
Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com    http://xri.net/=JeffH